Ahoydearboaters and sailors,
We are happy to be able to offer you a little variety in the Corona crisis, yet we too must follow rules.
This is the way it has to be to keep us all safe and sound:
- When you come on to the pier please keep a reason able distance of 2m from other guests as well as our staff. If it is too crowded on the dock, please wait in front of the entrance until there is more space.
- Please decide in advance which of you will be the “captain”.
- Our staff will assign you a boat and give the captain a briefing on board the boat. The other guests will have to wait on the dock.
- After our staff has left the boat, the other passengers can also get on the boat.
Here is an important note:
- Only groups from one house hold area llowed to ride in one boat. All guests riding in one boat must have the same address on their ID card.
- The counter at the piermay only be entered by our staff. Please always wait in front of it, our staff will approach you.
- If you want to buy drinks from us, please contact our staff. They will bring themto you contactless in a basket.
- Unfortunately, it is not allowed to stay on our pier for a beer.
- We would like to point out that payments hould preferably be made contactless by EC orcreditcard. In exceptional cases you can also pay cash.
- The Solarwaterworld team thanks you for your understanding and wishes you a great time!